100% Cotton yarn & poly yarn
Before purchasing yarn See the quality matter briefly.
set the term and condition in contract, following the
important information about spinning fault, which comes in view after weaving process. So it is better take a tour of simulation before starting the bulk production.
simulation: means computerise optical assessment system through yarn simulation. With the help of OASYS Machine in a lab we can prepare the
sample for test.
However we should keep in mind following spinning fault.
- polypropylene: it is the small piece of pp which are inclose during the process of obtaining from field and shifting it for spinning process it effect on fabric during dying process blank spot are seen at the space of pp after dying process thus it is very bad thing which effect fabric quality very badly.
- Hair: Hair mean the hair of men and women these are enter during acquiring the cotton from field plant.
- Trash: Trash or jute (patti) it is enter during process of field and gening, this a fault but not so sensitive, because it can be removed during dying process.
- Count Variation: This is very sever fault which cause damage of fabric, it show the shade difference in its look.
- Thick & Thin places: its mean during yarn twisting some places of thread become courser and some become small or below required standard. This fault affect fabric look badly.
- Cockled & slub: This fault is like thick but its ratio is more coarse than twice of its standard size this thick place is just in mm in measurement.
- Black board is used to check out nips, thick, thin and slub fault.
- Abrasion m/c is used to strength of sized and unsized yarn
- Tensile tester is also used to check strength in yarn known as CLSP(count lee strength product). we can check strength of fabric on this machine.
- OASYS: This is latest computerised machine, used for simulation purpose.
Price Comparison of Supplier:
Keep in mind the above information, The price of different supplier is settle and also following technical point also valuable.
- CLSP (count lee strength product)
- TPI (twist per inch)
- TM (turn multiplier)
In general the geographical importance is valid we can't refuse to accept it. Thus India and Pakistan have naturally potential for Raw cotton material. We can acquire Grey cotton yarn and fabric in this region (south Asian region ) at comparison low price than that of other part of the world.
Fabric is our basic need, we need it not only to cover our body, but also it is used in all home items which are used by human.
Types of Fabric:
- Non woven
- Knitted fabricClassification of Woven fabric
- Plain weave
Such as after dyeing process fabric may be in the shape of vat dye fabric, sulphur dye, or pigment dye, or it may be peach finish fabric or flat finish fabric, with different type of shades.
- 1/1 plain weave
- Half panama
- Twill 1/1, 2/1, & 3/1
- Herring bone
- Bed ford card